Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Sales

Today was incredibly productive as far as shopping goes. Memorial Day sales have already started and they're awesome!


First- update on the Target shoes. I wore them to work today and out to dinner afterwards and they were comfortable the whole time. Side note: almost all shoes and bags are buy one get 50% off until May 26th! Totally missed that but I'll probably go back tomorrow and get another pair that I plan on altering for a Fourth of July party with some fabric paint. If I decide to go through with that plan I'll keep you in the loop on how I did it and how they came out.


Now onto more exciting sales!


Ann Taylor Loft has a ton of things for $29 and an extra 40% off sale items, plus you'll receive a $25 savings card if you spend $50 or more on regular priced items.


These are my Loft picks:


Marisa Cotton Twill Shorts in any color (I like Smashing Pink)


<--Floral Wash Print Shorts


















Patterns, bright colors and mix and match are huge this summer!



Next- I can't ignore a great shoe sale. Aldo is offering an extra 25% off sale items. 
These super cute sandals caught my eye but because I'm a 6 1/2 I want to go try them on before I buy. Tip: before you order online sign up for emails and get 10% off.





On to my favorite sale: Last Call Neiman Marcus. You get to take 40% off EVERYTHING! Yes, everything. I'm dying. 
I bought this Michael Kors bracelet which I love and am currently deciding on which of his watches to buy because they're on sale too! Here is the one I like best.

Hope you enjoy the sales! I know I am. It's making me hate Mondays a little less

If you're on Pinterest check me out! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment