Friday, June 22, 2012

Work to Weekend

It’s finally Friday again and I am really excited about the weekend! It's a busy one for sure. As far as tonight goes, I’m going out to a bar (which I don’t do very often because I’m sort of lame) with my boyfriend and some of his family. I have to go right after work and run errands for my plans tomorrow so I won’t have time to go back home before I go out. Since I won’t have time for a wardrobe change I planned accordingly. If you pack your work purse/bag with a clutch and makeup you can be all set to head out on the town! Since I won’t have time for a picture I figured I’d try this out. It’s incredibly close to what I’m wearing today. Except I don’t have that clutch. Except now I do because I just bought it.




work to weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment