Monday, July 16, 2012

Navy Dress and Silver Sparkle

I'm back! I had an incredible relaxing weekend at my best friend's lake house in upstate New York (where there is "No Service" courtesy of my AT&T iPhone). It was amazing though and I'm glad to be reconnected I'm missing the lounging in the sun on the lake, chilled beverage in hand.


I had to make this a quick post though since my first day back to work and reality was a bit harder than expected. So here is the outfit I wore to work on Wednesday. I loved it and I sort of wished i had waited to wear it on a day that my man and I would go get drinks but that will have to been a day sometime in the future now! I got my heels from DSW (on clearance!), my dress is from T.J. Maxx and all my silver jewelry items were gifts. I don't have it in the picture but I also had my graphite Le Pliage Small Shoulder Tote from Nordstrom. Below is a polyvore set with similar items.


Navy Dress, Silver Glitz

No comments:

Post a Comment